Friday, April 14, 2017

Respond to calssmate

I am surprised when I saw you choosing the same topic as me and took an opposite stand. I can understand your support for Planned Parenthood because Planned Parenthood still offers a lot of healthcare service beside abortion service. You also mention about your identification as an anti-abortionist, and so am I. My point is, why is Planned Parenthood the one being funded? There are a lot of different clinics that can also offer woman health care services, which qualifies for Medicaid but does not offer abortion service. I would like the Federal Government to relocate the funding from the Planned Parenthood to these clinical facilities. With these funding, I believe these facilities can also expand their clinic to the rural area and eventually replace Planned Parenthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment